Lasagne Mushroom0 $35.00 serves 4-5 people
Italians are so obsessed by the mushroom that they are known to take days off work to go foraging in forests surrounding their cities. For some, the location of their mushroom finds is kept secret.
A family staple, our lasagne is crafted using the traditional method of layering thin egg pasta with abundant sauce. Our creamy mushroom sauce combines oyster mushrooms for a slightly springy texture with Swiss brown mushrooms for an earthy flavour. When brought together in harmony with our delicious house-made bechamel, every layer oozes hearty goodness. Make it part of your food ritual, one best paired with good wine and good company.
- Preheat your oven to 180°C.
- Remove the lasagne from its vacuum bag and discard the bag.
- Cover the lasagne with foil and place in the centre of the oven for 25 minutes.
- Remove the foil and continue to cook for a further 10 to 15 minutes until the edges are crisp and light brown.
- Test the centre with a knife to ensure it’s hot. If not, replace foil and continue to cook for another 10 minutes.
- Buon appetito!
‘00’ flour, free-range egg
Field mushrooms (10%), swiss brown mushrooms (7.5%), oyster mushrooms (7.5%), water, onion, carrot, celery, garlic, oregano, sage, cornflour, salt, pepper
cow’s milk, butter, ‘00’ flour, salt, pepper, nutmeg
cow’s milk, salt, microbial rennet, lysozyme from egg
Hints and Tips
Store at 5°C or below. Consume within two days of delivery or freeze.
The Pasta Poetry kitchen is a multi-use kitchen, and while the utmost care is taken, we cannot guarantee zero traces of allergens.