Lasagne Pumpkin & Kale0 $32.50 serves 4-5 people
Nourishment for the body and soul for our veggie-loving friends. The most luxurious of dishes, our vegetarian lasagne creates a centrepiece of deliciousness for your table.
Layers of fresh pasta are gently draped and topped with an abundance of flavour- packed roasted pumpkin. The sweetness of the pumpkin is balanced with a bechamel sauce made from creamed kale – chopped, sauteed and enhanced with nutmeg. Enjoy these lovingly-filled layers, and try not to fight over the crispy edges.
- Preheat your oven to 180°C.
- Remove the lasagne from its vacuum bag and discard the bag.
- Cover the lasagne with foil and place in the centre of the oven for 25 minutes.
- Remove the foil and continue to cook for a further 10 to 15 minutes until the edges are crisp and light brown.
- Test the centre with a knife to ensure it’s hot. If not, replace foil and continue to cook for another 10 minutes.
- Buon appetito!
Ingredients (allergens in bold)
‘00’ flour, free-range egg
Pumpkin + Kale
pumpkin (30%), kale (20%), onion, cream, garlic, sage, salt, pepper, nutmeg
cow’s milk, butter, flour, salt, pepper, nutmeg
cow’s milk, salt, microbial rennet, lysozyme from egg
Hints and Tips
As our pasta is an artisanal, handmade product, some natural cracks may appear. We assure you this is normal, and will still be delicious!
Store at 5°C or below. Consume within two days of delivery or freeze.
The Pasta Poetry kitchen is a multi-use kitchen, and while the utmost care is taken, we cannot guarantee zero traces of allergens.