Chickpea Gnocchi with Sugo0 $14.00 per portion
(Your Pasta Poetry meal comes with two portions included)
After a long day there is nothing quite like the aroma of slow cooked tomato Sugo to create the warmth of home. Slow cooked and infused with herbs in our home and to be enjoyed in yours, our Sugo marries beautifully with chickpea based gnocchi.
Light and fluffy these little bites of goodness are ready in minutes to be dressed with tomato Sugo, house made Vegan Parmesan and a scattering of fresh herbs. For when simple authentic flavours are what the heart desires.
- Bring the water to the boil in a large pot, salting it well. We suggest 1 litre of water per 100g of gnocchi and 2 teaspoons (10g) of salt per litre of water.
- Blanch the gnocchi in the rapidly boiling water until it rises to the surface, then give it another 20 seconds.
- Meanwhile, heat the sugo in a medium pan or saucepan. Bring it to a simmer, but turn off the heat before it reaches a boil. Add a tablespoon of the gnocchi water.
- Strain the gnocchi through a colander and toss gently through the most of the sauce.
- Arrange on a plate or in a bowl, spooning excess sugo over the top.
- Sprinkle with your house made vegan parmesan and fresh herbs
- Buon appetito!
Ingredients (allergens in bold)
nicola potato, chickpea flour (13%), tapioca flour, salt
tomato, onion, carrot, celery, white wine, garlic, basil, oregano, salt, pepper
cashew, sunflower seed, yeast flakes, onion powder, garlic powder, salt, ascorbic acid
Hints and Tips
As our pasta is an artisanal, handmade product, some natural cracks may appear. We assure you this is normal, and will still be delicious!
Store at 5°C or below. Consume within two days of delivery or freeze.
The Pasta Poetry kitchen is a multi-use kitchen, and while the utmost care is taken, we cannot guarantee zero traces of allergens.