Vegan Saffron Pumpkin & Sage Ravioli
A shining star of our filled pasta range, this vibrant ravioli is entirely plant-based. The
saffron colour of our house-made vegan dough works beautifully with bright and slow-roasted pumpkin and sage filling.
This pasta marries perfectly with the sugo, infusing your home with authentic aromas of an Italian kitchen. Finish with a sprinkling of vegan parmesan, cleverly made in-house from cashews, sunflower seeds and yeast flakes. There you have it... happiness on a plate.
- Bring the water to the boil in a large pot, salting it well. We suggest 1 litre of water per 100g of pasta and 2 teaspoons (10g) of salt per litre of water.
- Blanch the pasta in the rapidly boiling water for 3 to 6 minutes, depending on your preference for an al dente texture.
- Meanwhile, heat the sauce in a medium pan or saucepan. Bring it to a simmer, but turn off the heat before it reaches a boil.
- Strain the pasta through a colander and toss gently through the sauce.
- Arrange the pasta on a plate or in a bowl, spooning excess sauce over the top.
- Sprinkle with pangrattato, torn basil leaves and sprinkle with vegan parmesan
- Buon appetito!
Keep a cup of pasta water from the pot just before you strain the pasta. You can use it to adjust the consistency of the sauce, one tablespoon at a time.
pumpkin (40%), ‘00’ flour, semolina, shallot, olive oil, sage (2%), salt, pepper, nutmeg,
tomato, onion, carrot, celery, white wine, garlic, basil, oregano, salt, pepper
sourdough bread (flour, water, salt), lemon, thyme, salt, olive oil
cashew, sunflower seed, yeast flakes, onion powder, garlic powder, salt, ascorbic acid
Hints and Tips
As our pasta is an artisanal, handmade product, some natural cracks may appear. We assure you this is normal, and will still be delicious!
Store at 5°C or below. Consume within two days of delivery or freeze.
The Pasta Poetry kitchen is a multi-use kitchen, and while the utmost care is taken, we cannot guarantee zero traces of allergens.